Thursday, February 21, 2008

Real Estate Investors, Listen Up! Hear Steve Cook for 4 hours for FREE

While I understand that this is a promotion for a real estate investing bootcamp, which ain't cheap (although compared to others out there, it ain't outrageous either!), I have to recommend it for its content. Anything from Steve Cook is going to be valuable to you if you currently invest in real estate, or hope to soon.

I have nothing but respect for Steve Cook. He is a real estate investor and instructor to pay attention to. And he will be leading 4 one-hour teleconference calls, complete with Q&A afterward, starting Monday, Feb 25. I plan to be on the calls, and will report back here what I learned for those of you who miss out.

Go here to learn all about it and register. Again, it's free. And it's Steve Cook. Really, nuff said.

Cass

No comments: