Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm going to Vegas, Baby!

Yeah, the boss let me have a couple days off. (Thanks, honey!)

Than MerrillCall me a sucker, or call me an educated investor, but don't call me at the end of June because I'm going to FortuneBuilder's Real Estate Marketing and Wholesaling Boot Camp at the Golden Nugget!

I missed the one in Connecticut earlier this year, but I won't be missing this one unless another 9/11 grounds all the planes in the US!

Than Merrill of "Flip This House" fame is the lead instructor, and having heard him speak, I know he's good. When he was here, he told a story about an annual trip he makes to Costa Rica to meet with a bunch of real estate millionaires. They hobnob and compare notes and what he learns there he applies to his business and it always increases his revenues. Nobody gets invited to that retreat unless they've made over $1,000,000 in real estate.

Guess who wants to go to Costa Rica? First stop, Vegas!

Will blog from there with anything at all I can share! Beware! (Sorry, couldn't resist the corny rhyme.)

Cass

PS: I can take a "business partner" for a mere $495, instead of the $3495 list price. Included is all the cool stuff pictured below, and more I'm sure. Airfare and hotel is about $1,000. All's I can say is, make me an offer I can't refuse...  :)
Course Materials
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: